[Amps] Equalising the air flow on Commander 2500 tubes/replacement neoprene chimneys

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sat Jul 28 09:51:24 EDT 2018

Is that a Command built or Palstar built amp? A very visible Palstar change
is the air holes added to the front face of  the RF chassis to cool the PS
board which was easily fried and a royal PITA to access..

Palstar made many changes to the RF deck but what you describe is one I have
not seen in the many amps Ive serviced....especially the no chimneys
version. That sounds more like a Hammy Hambone job.

Carl