[Amps] 8877 amp- to ground fil ct or not?

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Wed Jun 6 19:46:22 EDT 2018

I agree with Bill. There’s no problem grounding the CT of the filament
xfmr (and bypassing the fil leads at the tube socket), but I prefer
keeping the cathode isolated,  and dedicated to the B-  return. You
don’t want to ground the cathode, except to monitor grid current.
73,
Jim

Sent from my iPhone