[Amps] QRO coaxial relays for sale

Art ky1k at myfairpoint.net
Fri Jun 8 19:09:29 EDT 2018

I have the following coaxial relays for sale. Technically they are used. They were bulk purchased from an OEM whose instrument failed to get FDA certification.

Tohtsu CX800-NC coaxial relays, total 7 pieces, 1000 watt rated, DPDT, 12VDC coils. $80 each + shipping.
Specs at:
http://www.tohtsu.com/shouhin.holder/CX-800NC.html
and
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Tohtsu-CX-800NC-DPDT-N-Type-Coaxial-Antenna-Relay-12-VDC-Coil/390783833666?hash=item5afc881642:g:lRwAAOxyJX1TDRf2

Tohtsu CX800-N coaxial relays, total 2 pieces, 1000 watt rated, DPDT, 12VDC coils. $125 each + shipping.
Specs at:
http://www.tohtsu.com/shouhin.holder/CX-800N.html
and
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tohtsu-CX-800N-DPDT-Style-N-female-Coaxial-Antenna-Relay-with-12-VDC-Coil/392059749260?hash=item5b4895038c:g:htQAAMXQUY1Q9~wX

Note that I will combine shipping and shipping is at cost (USPS flat rate box), shipping for 1 to 5 relays is $13.65. Pictures available, email me with questions.

W1ABA