[Amps] GS35B Idle current increasing

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Sat Mar 10 19:13:37 EST 2018

Normal power output, but as you would expect I need a little more
drive as the bias voltage is increased.
Drive power is 10-12W of carrier with around 120% upward modulation,
so that's about 50W PEP drive, and 1300W PEP output.

I will check the filament voltage, but I think I will find it in spec.

- Paul