[Amps] Alpha front panel overlay

Martin Sole hs0zed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:05:47 EST 2018

I have never seen an overlay for an Alpha amplifier. I have seen them
for Heathkit amplifiers but never seen one advertised for an Alpha.
Given the general value/cost of Alpha amplifiers I'm not sure there
would be much market for such, especially given that as you have seen
there seem to be a number of complete panels available from time to time.

Have you tried contacting one of the people doing full panels? Maybe it
would be a much more affordable prospect if they take your old panel in
exchange.

Martin, HS0ZED