[Amps] Alpha 87A memory dump procedure

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 10 06:08:44 EDT 2018

NY2KW located the document and I've uploaded it here:

https://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/Alpha_87A_Memory_Dump.pdf

I can't tell who authored it, and I haven't tried it myself.  It's been a
while since I touched a REXX script.  A rewrite into a more common language
like Python should be possible, if someone is motivated enough.

73,
Bob, N6TV