[Amps] KPA1500 in QSK mode

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Sun Oct 14 13:30:29 EDT 2018

Hello Jeff,

Tubes are an issue for the 87A as well; that's for sure.  Here are
some tubes to consider:

NEW GS-36B/4CX400A Tube, Tetrode, Russian
https://www.rfparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=GS-36B $174.95/each.

New old stock GS-36B tetrode
https://www.ebay.com/itm/263803841869  US $49.00/each.

Hope that helps return your venerable 76A to operational status.

Best regards,
Larry