[Amps] Flex Power Genius XL 2KW amplifier

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Oct 16 01:25:22 EDT 2018

I realize I'm just one example.
I used to operate almost exclusively CW and my speed topped out at a bit
over 40 WPM, but typically I'd run a bit under 30.  Copy by ear and used
an electronic keyer. I had used the straight paddle for so many hours,
that I've never mastered an Iambic key.
I always ran semi break-in. I found QSK more annoying than helpful.
OTOH listing an amp as true QSK with delay times listed, "should
increase its sale ability a bit. Value?  Don't know.

73, Roger (K8RI)

Roger (K8RI)