[Amps] Commander II Amp Parts

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Mon Oct 22 12:37:20 EDT 2018

Thanks to everyone for replying on this topic.

Confirming the metering in my Commander II was made by Prime.

The Commander II is a single multimeter where most if not all the HF1250/2500 series amps were dual meters.

Is the concensus that Commanders HF metering are likely the same physical device from Prime?

By physical I mean the X-Y of the bexel opening?  Sans possible internal resistor values etc.

Or for the Ameritron substitute, was there any mechanical work in substituting those meters?

Thanks again…

73  Mike K9MK