[Amps] Vox ssb, time for RF to appear ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 31 12:42:40 EDT 2018

Good data by W0QE, thanks, but VE7RF's original question was about SSB
using VOX, and these measurements were all made using CW.

Also, I don't really understand how the HSEND pin on the Icom ACC connector
can be both an input (like PTT IN?) and an output (like KEY OUT)?  I should
probably direct this question on one of the Icom reflectors.

73,
Bob, N6TV