[Amps] PASSIVE NEWORK CATHODE INPUT

Peter Voelpel dj7ww at t-online.de
Mon Sep 24 09:28:38 EDT 2018

I use only SS transceivers myself as well as other users of amps which I had
my hands on.
The return path for the RF current is closed already via the cable
capacitance between linear and transceiver or IPA.
The shortest cable is 6m long, some are much longer.
However, the input resistances of the tubes used in the amps are all between
40 and 70 ohms.
Most are 3CX3000A7 in modified Henry 3000D decks, others 2-3 QB5/1750 in
parallel.

73
Peter, DJ7WW