[Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Tue Apr 2 20:56:59 EDT 2019

Can you supply the date codes to backup that statement? My sources state
they are just a later batch released from surplus and the DXE reviews are
mixed....only 3 reviews going back a year or more do not give me a warm
feeling.

Also DXE is drinking the same Cool Aide as Svetlana which is just one of
many reasons I wont buy anything from them.
The GU-74B is strictly a 600W Pd tube and is also specified for SSB service
in the REAL specs....and not 800W.

Run 'em easy and dont believe the liars and cheats.

Carl