[Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Thu Apr 4 20:32:11 EDT 2019

Turn down WHAT a notch?  I ask a simple question to clarify the provenance
of the tubes and you get your knickers in a knot!   Why?

I believe the forum deserves to obtain as much actual data as possible and
that comment about the fin area needs further clarification, photos, etc.

If there really is an improved new production version then Im all for it
being fully evaluated as a 800W PD tube.

I have mentioned before that my #2 son is in St Petersburg 1-2 times a year
with his S.P. girl friend and has obtained other tubes from the factory for
me over many years. He is a retired USAF major, speaks, reads, and writes
Russian like a native.

If there are really new production GU-74B's I'll see what is involved in
getting several included in his luggage for the next visit home.  Or see
what postage is from Montenegro where they live.

Carl