[Amps] TL-922 FAN REPLACEMENT

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Apr 10 19:10:11 EDT 2019

OK I searched the archives and though the question was asked a couple of
times over the last two decades I did not see  a direct answer to this
question and what little info I did find is almost 10 years old.

My 35 year old TL-922 will likely need a fan in the not too distant
future, the original is  nosier than I remember it ( been in the box for
5 years). and as we TL-922 owners know there are no longer ( as near as
I can find)  any genuine factory replacement parts for this beast.

The voltage and the dimensions fro the fan are given known or easily
measured items but what I have not been able to find is what the
specified CFM rating or RPM specs for the are. Does anyone know the CFM
for the original fan and/or has anyone found a drop in replacement in
recent times from the likes of Mouser or Granger, etc. ?

Just to keep this thread focused ( I think as I read the archives that
as ham a required personality trait is to have Attention Deficit
Disorder (ADD) ...I know I qualify) .....I AM NOT INTERESTED in
modifying the unit for a 12V fan or a squirrel cage, etc... I am looking
for a DROP IN REPLACEMENT for the ORIGINAL FAN. My fan still has a label
on that says "CENTAUR CT3D55F 7.5 watts". So far a USA google search has
not produced anything useful  near apparent possible replacements all
seem to draw 2 to 3 times the wattage (18-25w vs 7.5w) . I have not
looked at the circuit to decide if that is a problem but I suspect not

tnxs in advance
Dave
NR1DX
manuals at artekmanuals.com