[Amps] 3-500Z replacement sockets for TL922

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 25 17:56:56 EDT 2019

Yep. In my exp0erience, the Chinese sockets are the ones to go for.

See http://www.mableaudio.com/en/productview.asp?sid=3113

They have a very tight grip on the pins, which does not appear to
degrade with age/use. Quite a few TL-922As and other amps, in this part
of the world are using ones that I have supplied, over the years.

73, Alek, VK6APK

--
 From sunny Binningup

Family Businesses: