[Amps] Dielectric grease for roller inductors?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Dec 28 23:42:03 EST 2019

There's a "dry" lubricant for that application.

I believe it's teflon-moly - a duckduckgo Search should locate it.

kd4e

> On 12/28/19 10:21 PM, Alek Petkovic wrote: I would imagine that  > conductive grease would create massive problems if there was any >
creep or spread of the product. > > On 29/12/2019 8:31 AM, Rob Atkinson
wrote: >> Why do you want to use dielectric grease? I would use a >>
conductive grease for this. >> >> 73 >> >> Rob K5UJ