[Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 11 19:46:19 EST 2019

I looked at my discs and I looked at every issue from 1975 to 1986 and
there was no mention of the project. I can look earlier and later, if
you wish.

I also looked at entire 3 Magazine. Same result.

Somewhere in that lot, I found a 6 x sweep tube multuband amp but
nothing with 572Bs.

Cheers, Alek.
VK6APK