[Amps] Amp stuff for sale.

Pete Raymond n4kwpete at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 11 21:58:36 EDT 2019

I have two Eimac 4CX1500B never been in a socket and I had intentions
of building a linear, but the desire is gone, I also have a Peter Dahl
transformer which I was using for my power supply which was about 90%
completed and tested using 115vac to the primary.
Initially I had 4, 4CX1500B tubes and sold two which are on the air.  I
have a number of other items that I will be listing soon.
I have a new Dayton blower never used model 1TDP1, 50/60 cycles, 89cfm
free air at 60hz. still in the Dayton box.
If interested reply to my above email adr.
73, Pete, N4KW