[Amps] Acom 2000A Question

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:26:47 EDT 2019

Darrel,  Thanks for the advice.  I was exchanging emails with Val at the
factory in Bulgaria.  The problem was traced to an external 1.5-KW 20 meter
filter that appears to be breaking down at about the 200-watt level. With
the exciter and the 4 element beam alone it shows a 1.1 to 1 VSWR.  But
when I ramped up the power the O/L kicked in.  Normal I would expect to see
the VSRW O/L come on.  That was not the case here.  I only got immediate
shutdown and the "reduce drive error"  message.

Thanks again for your help.

Herb, KV4FZ