[Amps] Henry filament problem solved!

Martin Sole hs0zed at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 10:00:50 EDT 2019

I have 2 Henry 2K Classic amplifiers and in both of them the tube
filaments are most certainly in parallel. A Dark tube, noted on both,
was caused by slight loosening of the filament grips in the sockets. The
tremendous heat cycling coupled with the need for very low R at this
point makes it a clear weak spot I think.

Martin, HS0ZED