[Amps] Dentron MLA 2500B

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 12 16:35:16 EDT 2019

I have a beautiful Dentron MLA 2500B Amplifier that I purchased some years
ago but never turned it on and now will never need to use it. A choice I
have is to list the entire untested amp or list the amp (for conversion) and
8875 tubes separately. I know there is still a good market for those tubes
as I have sold spares last year. Any advice or interest? Shipping from
Canada is not inexpensive.

Doug

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

---