[Amps] Alpha 77SX forward & reverse W not working

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Mar 31 12:01:48 EDT 2019

Yes the tank is the same and with the stock transformer there is not that
much of a difference in output so the operation is adequate. There is
nothing magic about the ARRL Q=12 and a wide variation is still tuneable.

Does even the stock DX harmonic suppression meet current FCC rules?  I doubt
it but it appears to not bother anyone.

Carl