[Amps] ALPHA 9500 REMOTE - FLICKERING SCREEN

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed May 8 12:41:34 EDT 2019

Do you see the same thing when you view the program on a local computer
monitor, or only when viewing it remotely through TeamViewer?

If you've only viewed the Alpha 9500 remote software through TeamViewer,
try these suggestions:

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-the-best-experience-from-teamviewer-1585428616

73,
Bob, N6TV