[Amps] Cold neutralization with high voltage bias?

Guido Tedeschi guidoted at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:09:57 EDT 2019

Thanks Chris,

I was searching for a simple and easy neutralization method that doesn't
require cabinet opening and wires desoldering.

I'm restoring an old Yaesu FL-200B transmitter with 2 x 6JS6C in the
final PA and the -80V available for grid Bias suggested to me the
neutralization method I explained in my first message.

Thanks and 73

Guido, ik2bcp / k2bcp