[Amps] RG-213 Hi pot ?

Steve Thompson g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 13:13:42 EDT 2019

I think 213 will take that easily. It was a while ago, but I'm
sure that I couldn't detect any leakage on 213 with my tester
maxed out at 16kV. A local 'maker' group used it to repair a 35kV
lead on a laser cutter. As far as I know it's working ok.

Good quality RG58 should take 8kV without any problems - again,
I've had it at the limit of my tester. I suspect the cable working
voltage specs are often derived from connector limitations.

Steve