[Amps] Help -

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun May 12 13:41:08 EDT 2019

The archives of this reflector may help.

Start here
<http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/amps/2019-April/095914.html> and
click "next message by thread" at the bottom.

Or browse this page
<http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/amps/2019-April/thread.html> to see
all the threads from last month.

This reflector, like most, generates a footer at the bottom of every post
that has a link to the info. page, and on that page you'll find a link to
the archives.  There is no search box, unfortunately.

73,
Bob, N6TV