[Amps] RG-213 Hi pot ?

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon May 13 23:07:41 EDT 2019

I've hipotted a lot of 213.  Never seen any leakage at 15KV DC which is
the max on my.  If you put 259 on them, the BDV is around 4500 V though.

The weak spot on this sort of cable is not the cable itself but rather
the connectors.  I used HV silicon wire which is good for some fantastic
amount (40KV or something) but the best HV connector I could find was a
very mechanically light-weight SHV (?) thing which i'm sure would break
if you whacked it a bit.

Good luck Jim.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie