[Amps] Removing grid shorts

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu May 30 21:27:49 EDT 2019

Let's see if this e-mail goes through at Amps. It didn't go through at
Ham_Amplifiers.

Jim,

I am not sure what to try next. Others have said not to use a 12v car
battery for this tube. So I am at a point of scraping the tube.

It works fine if it is allowed to warm up for over 6 minutes. The short now
lasts from about 2 min to 5 1/2 min after turn on.

Doug

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein