[Amps] Quieting a Henry 2K Classic X

AJ iamfromcanadaalso at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:13:44 EDT 2019

Hi Dennis

Why not use destructive interference, I did that back in school many
years ago.

I know so many people complain about fan noise etc when it can be
quelled.

Having said that you would need a small computer PI ?

Surprised none of the big amp / radio people have not done it as today,
with most of the equipment with computers on board.

Not so easy back in school . . .

AJ___ VE3HJ