[Amps] SB-220 HV Transformer Wanted ; thread stolen for bias question

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Nov 6 04:32:54 EST 2019

Many computer accessories and USB drives use 3 to 5A power supplies. I
have a 5A Netgear router PS plugged into a remote, 10 TB USB
hard drive. It's a switcher, but absolutely silent.  There's no such
thing as a standard connector so you might need to modify, or replace
the one on the PS. Then, again you might get lucky.

73, Roger (K8RI)

Roger (K8RI)