[Amps] Henry 3002 Metering Drifting?

gudguyham at aol.com gudguyham at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 10:11:40 EST 2019

That amp I believe has calibration pots to calibrate the meters for accuracy.  It’s just not a simple task.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak <k9mk at flash.net> wrote:

Periodically I fire up my Henry 3002 just to keep the electrons lubricated.

I noticed that the metering at idle, the "zero iP/iG" seems to have drifted some.
Since nothing has changed I'm guessing some of the resistors have drifted.

Is this common with Henry amps?  I know it was with my Commander Amps.
Suggestions or anything to watch out for when I replace the originals?

Thanks...

73  Mike  K9MK

k9mk at flash dot net