[Amps] Cathode Choke

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 21:10:41 EDT 2019

Sorry... Meant to say PT3000 amplifier.

Fern, VE7GZ has or had a couple of the Viewstar (which is as I remember,
the only company that built them, in very limited quantities).
I believe Fern has all the numbers and is really well versed in them.

Comes down to filament choke or no filament choke on an 8877. I have
build and run them both ways. They work fine either way.
Lots of school of thought on choke VS no choke.

If you search the amps archives, you will find HUNDREDS of emails about
this very subject.

Enjoy your reading.

Thanks
73