[Amps] Coolant for liquid-cooled solid-state amp

Jim Barber barberaudio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:26:30 EDT 2019

Hi Bob, thanks for the reply.

In this particular case, the electrical conductivity of the coolant doesn't
matter as long as the cooling efficiency stays up and
the corrosion doesn't become an issue for the radiator, the baffle block or
the pump. (I assume you meant electrical conductivity, not thermal)
Would that change the equation?

Anything that contributes to the conversation and gets people thinking
contributes to the SNR... I'm no expert when
it comes to these kinds of cooling systems, so can use all the help I can
get.

Thanks!
Jim N7CXI