[Amps] Tips For Winding a Plate Choke

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Thu Oct 10 12:04:50 EDT 2019

It is 200W period in the USA, no SSB or AM allowed; only CW, and data.

I have no idea if my 76PA works there and dont care either.

As far as 160 Ive put that choke in several Amp Supply LK-800A's as well as
the souped up ones with 3CPX tubes and the LK-550 external transformer.
Later transformers had both voltages available.

No heating problems when testing into my BIG BIRD load on CW and SSB.

Carl