[Amps] Update or facelift to the Yaesu Quadra Display??

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Tue Sep 10 17:05:32 EDT 2019

Greetings,

    I have a Yaesu Quadra that has had a great life.  As I get older I find
that getting a clear viewing angle is becoming more or a pain than ever
before.  I was thinking about a display face lift for it.  Has anyone tried
converting the LCD diplay to a newer format like OLED?  Or maybe hanging a
dongle on the display driver lines and using a PIC or Audrino or ?? to
translate and export the display info into a desktop window??

    Thanks in advance for thoughts and tips.

    Please reply off reflector to k9mk at flash dot net

73's  Mike K9MK