[Amps] Push pull amps

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Aug 2 16:51:48 EDT 2020

Cross netralization is often a single band afair with plug in coils and home
construction.

Parallel is far easier since the input can be swamped to burn off exciter RF
as well as eliminate the need to neutralize.

Perhaps the primary reason for parallel is the ease of bandswitching, the pi
network, and matching directly into that new fangled coax

Carl