[Amps] Alpha service

Bruce w8hw at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 12:47:19 EST 2020

Amplifier problem? I am sure that old amplifier still has lots of life
still in it. All you need is a solution.

I have been servicing transmitters since 1971, now retired in Florida.
Feel free to email me if you are having problems with your Amp or Radio.
If parts are still available, that is easy, If parts are not available,
will discuss possible "work-a-round" with you.

73, Bruce, w8hw at comcast.net