[Amps] When did Grounded Grid begin?

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Mon Dec 21 15:14:32 EST 2020

That sounds like the amp that was at the dumpster during Nearfest in the
80's that I dragged home in my workhorse 85 Dodge 3/4 ton van with the long
wheelbase. Rohn tower sections fit just fine as I was doiing lots of
installs.

Too rough to restore but lots of parts, including PS for a homebrew and the
HK-254's in parallel fired right up for 160-20M AM. Those tantalum plates
loved to glow almost white. Bill Eitel and Jack McCullough left there in 34
to found Eimac and seriously push tantalum plates.

Carl
Ham since 1955