[Amps] W8ZR Autotune Amplifier Progress Report

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:53:11 EST 2020

Jim
What about an input for band selection to help speed up auto tuning.
Such an input would be from a logging program (parallel port on a PC),
or simply band data from a transceiver in the form of a single input
line (active low) per band, or the Icom band data voltage, to "preset"
the band switch but also the tune and load caps.

Looks great, and thanks for the timing on this!  I'm thinking that I
want to build a remote station, but not being forced into using a solid
state amplifier.

Icom band data voltage:

10 	0V
50 (unofficial) 	1.0 ~ 2.0V