[Amps] Laminated core toroids

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:23:00 EST 2020

NEVER use a toriord for a plate inductor. Too hard to tame and too many
wierd resonences. Especially on 160 meters.

Use a coil. You don't need very large wire for 160. Been there done
that. Never got it to work.

160 meter torrid would get hot and smoke on 10 meters. Even with it
shorted out.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY