[Amps] Commander VHF-1200 questions

Don Kessler ki6sz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 15:56:42 EDT 2020

Jeff -- Contact me off-line.  I can probably provide some information
that might be helpful.

Regarding lineage:  Commander was sold to AN Wireless.  VERY shortly
thereafter AN Wireless sold the Commander line to Palstar, where I
revised all of the design models to bring them into the (then) modern
age, standardize the production line and make the amps reliable, easier
to manufacture and service.

I subsequently left Palstar.  When I did they then sold the "new"
Commander line of amplifiers back to AN Wireless.  To the best of my
knowledge they were never produced after being handed back to AN Wireless.

73,

Don