[Amps] Fuse holder surprise

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:16:16 EDT 2020

Most power supplies are fully current limited and the load does not need
a fuse.

Motorola never used a fuse between the power supply and the amplifier on
any VHF UHF, or 800/900 MHz power amplifier. They relied on the AC
fuse/braker to trip.

If a battery was involved, it was always (and still is) fused.

That's my point. OK?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY