[Amps] SB-220 6M conversion

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:22:15 EDT 2020

Did you directly ground the grids with short wide straps? (best not to
use braid).

What did you change on the 10/15 meter coil to use it on 6 meters?  What
are you using for tune and load caps? What is the minimum capactiance of
the tune cap?

Post some pictures so we can take a look at your layout, tank circuit,
and the tuned input.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY