[Amps] Monitor RF output on computer screen

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:39:19 EST 2020

I have an Ameritron AL-1500 that is used remotely but have no way of seeing
on the computer the relative power output.  Does anyone know of an RF power
sampling device that can give me the relative power output indication on my
computer screen?  I have such a device for my Acom with the Acom Director
that interfaces with my 2000A but am at a loss on how to get something that
can also show me what the AL-1500 is doing.  Please let me know how this
can be done for my AL-1500 so the remote operator can be assured that it is
working properly.

Thanks,

Herb, KV4FZ