[Amps] Alpha 9500 40v Power Supply

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Mar 11 16:59:53 EDT 2020

Steve

I am confused, I know there is a 40V� supply line in the alpha A-9500 (
In the LV power supply board along with +/- 12V and a 24 volt line)� but
40V at 50AMPs?????. I ve been inside my Alpha-9500 chasing a 5V problem
for several days and there is nothing in there that looks remotely like
a 40V / 50amps supply ????

Dave
NR1DX

On 3/11/2020 3:28 PM, N7SC wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> �Does anyone have the mouser part number for this power supply ??
>
> Tnx,
>
> Steve/N7SC

Dave
Manuals at ArtekManuals.com