[Amps] Henry 2K-4 Failure

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Fri Mar 20 15:45:12 EDT 2020

Indeed, I was pretty sure this was a common set of symptoms.  Two 3-500z
tubes here are about as common as it gets.

I was pleased that I'd recalled the pinout of this tube from 4 or 5
decades of memory, and "ohming" it took about 5 seconds as soon as I got
the tubes out sitting on the desk next to each other.

Made me happy.  Also made me happy that I had spares just dying to be
put into service.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for such a great and fast response.  See you on the air!

73 - Mark N5OT