[Amps] SB220 Meter blown...follow up hope

Gary Schafer garyschafer at largeriver.net
Fri May 15 14:59:46 EDT 2020

If the movement is open on yours you can use a movement from a heath kit
wattmeter. They are the same size meter but the movement has a different
sensitivity. You will need to adjust the shunt/series resistors accordingly
in the amp to make it work. there some articles on the net about doing this.
Somewhere I have the articles if you get stuck, let me know and I will see
if I can find them.

73
Gary  K4FMX