[Amps] SB220 Meter blown

Adrian vk4tux at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:41:38 EDT 2020

The shunt resistor is across the meter to set the working range of
application for the FSD corresponding to the full range of measurement.

, that's why it is called a shunt resistor. The protection diodes are in
parallel, and so is the meter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CE-ZbBuTQ

Your statement is technically incorrect.

Maximum Forward Voltage Drop per element at 1.0A DC -*1.1*V Once it
shorts VD falls closer to zero.