[Amps] SSB-230 suppressors

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Mon May 25 10:33:55 EDT 2020

Heath had lots of trouble with that configuration and made several location
changes. Over several decades Ive changed many over to a 47 Ohm 2W carbon
resistor and 3T coil and more recently to the Ohmite OY resistor.

I also have a SB-230 converted to 6M as well as a stock version. Both are
quite stable.over these many years.

Carl