[Amps] Ameritron ALS-600 HF Amp FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 08:49:33 EST 2020

Ameritron ALS-600 HF Solid State No Tune Amplifier
For Sale:

This is a solid state, HF no tune linear amplifier,
including coverage of the WARC bands, and
is supplied with a separate power supply.
This is the "good" linear supply that produces
no noise in your receiver.

Features:
No Tubes - all solid state
Instant band switching, no tuning, no warm up
Output Power 600 Watts PEP, 500 Watts CW
Continuous HF Coverage
SWR Protection
Over Power Protection
Extremely quiet low speed fan
Very Compact
Illuminated Cross-Needle SWR/Wattmeter
Operate / Standby Switch
Transmit, ALC & SWR LED indicators
Step Start Inrush Protection
Power Supply has voltage & current cross
needle meter

This is a really great amplifier. It has full
output, working 100%. The amp and
power supply both look really great with
no scratches or defects that I can find.

With paper work for $1250.
Pick up near Ocala would
be really great!

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson